What is IT Asset Management?
We see the growing need for businesses to depend on IT for their operations. Our professional team can provide various IT services ranging from simple system upgrades to full network management and support with two key elements in mind: proactivity and prevention.
The scope of service provided by an MSP varies according to your needs, from simple system upgrades to full network management and support.
The key elements are proactivity and prevention. “Among current users of managed services, 46% of firms have trimmed their annual IT expenditures by 25% or more as a result of their shift to managed services, including 13% that have slashed annual IT expenditures by 50% or more on the IT functions they have given over to an MSP.” CompTIA, Trends in Managed Services study.
Our IT managed services include:
- 24/7/365 monitoring
- Periodic system health checks
- Automatic remediation
- Business continuity (backup & disaster)
- Scheduled preventative maintenance
- Anti-spyware management and spam detection
- Onsite support
What does IT Management look like?
We provide proactive IT managed services using a remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform to continually monitor the health and performance of your IT network—without any kind of disruption to your employees’ activities.
Our robust RMM platform supports early detection and remediation of issues before they cause downtime or data loss. We also generate regular reports that provide insight into your IT system, including the business value and services being received, which will help you plan and budget for future IT expenses.
Our IT managed services make use of the remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform, which is designed to continually monitor the condition and performance of an IT network.
Our RMM platform supports early detection and remediation of issues to ensure the prevention of downtime and data loss. We can also generate reports to provide business owners with insight regarding the stability of their IT system.
Our remote monitoring and management (RMM) platform continually monitors the stability and security of your IT network so you can experience maximum network uptime while focusing on your core business functions.
- Spending less time on IT concerns and more time nurturing your customers
- Enjoying uninterrupted workflow with stealthy maintenance and support services Timely budgeting of IT expenses with customized reporting which provides complete visibility into your network health and IT assets
- Avoiding unexpected expenses and reducing your overall IT costs, with managed services which ensure your network and assets remain operational
- 24/7 service and support with our RMM which allows mobile access to customers
- Freedom from recurring network maintenance tasks including Windows updates, disk defragmentation and disk cleanups, ensuring your devices are properly updated and maintained at all times
- Reliable performance when you need it – all system maintenance is performed during off-peak hours to minimize disruptions to your network
From Reactive to Proactive
Many businesses today continue to use the reactive model, handling IT issues as they arise. Below is a comparison of the reactive vs. proactive approach. It’s easy to see the benefits of becoming proactive!
We are using these temporary contents on the website. These dummy texts are for display purposes only to show the volume of content that will be placed on this particular page. Again, we appreciate your time for viewing the website layout.
- An IT issue is detected
- You contact your IT solution provider
- Once you reach your IT provider, you describe the issue as you understand it
- If the issue cannot be resolved via email or phone, your IT provider will need to travel to your location
- Once at your location, the issue is diagnosed
- The issue is resolved.
- An RMM tool conducts oversight of your network and IT assets 24/7
- The RMM tool alerts your MSP to a potential issue or an issue about to occur
- A centralized dashboard allows for remote diagnosis and remediation of the issue by the appropriate technician—without disruption to your business flow!
You can trust us to deliver the level of managed services your business needs to ensure a stable and secure IT environment. Our proactive services model eliminates business disruptions and gives you peace of mind knowing that your networks are always secure and operational with no surprises or unexpected expenses. Have a question or would like a quote, feel free to call us anytime, call 1-905-791-0303 or Toll Free: 1-866-882-7233 or connect with us by via email.